Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org> on 2018/07/19 11:31:37 UTC

TC issue. Spring Data build.

Hello, Igniters.

I faced with TC issue for my PR [1]
Seems like some TC misconfiguration.
Locally, all runs OK.

AFAIK, other Igniters also gets this error on TC.

Please, help me with TC configuration.

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1512664&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_SpringData#testNameId-4044715836195573554

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [org.apache.ignite.Ignite]: Factory method 'igniteInstance' threw exception; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteVersionUtils
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:185)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(ConstructorResolver.java:579)
    ... 61 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteVersionUtils
    at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.ackAsciiLogo(IgniteKernal.java:1892)
    at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.start(IgniteKernal.java:843)

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4378

Re: TC issue. Spring Data build.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikolay,

There was an issue in spring data when we were migrating to spring data
2.0. And if you PR is based on old master branch issue can happen.

Is this PR's base quite fresh?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov