Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Hong Gia Dinh <hg...@sdcgrp.com> on 2002/12/21 10:18:43 UTC

deploy error

Hi all,

i am trying to deploy my application.war in Jboss3.0.4 and keep on catching
error when starting access my application page like this :

Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

----

type fatal

message Error in sitemap configuration :
org.apache.cocoon.samples.parentcm.Generator

description
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error in
sitemap configuration : org.apache.cocoon.samples.parentcm.Generator

source Cocoon servlet

i really dont know what happens ??? and how to fix it??
thanks a lot in advance for your help
GD