Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Roy van Rijn <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/24 20:19:33 UTC

Most Repeater View examples on WicketStuff give Internal Errors

Hey,

Today I wanted to take a look at some of the Repeater View examples
wicketstuff offers [http://www.wicketstuff.org/wicket13/repeater/].
But it seems they all give a Internal Error except the top one. :(

Roy

Re: Most Repeater View examples on WicketStuff give Internal Errors

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
something wrong with the example data, got deleted or something
redeployed examples

johan