Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org> on 2017/05/24 23:28:54 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Mnemonic Python Binding

Hi Folks.

As the Python is one of hottest programming language nowadays, so why not
to have a Python binding for Mnemonic ?

The basic idea is to make Java durable objects available to Python code.
thus Python developer is able to take benefits from durable object model,
even durable computing model.

On top of Mnemonic python binding, we could further construct
Numpy/Pandas/Scipy-like data structures and functionality for vectoring
algorithms with durable features in-place.

Very truly yours.
Gary

Re: [DISCUSSION] Mnemonic Python Binding

Posted by Debojyoti Dutta <dd...@gmail.com>.
+1 to python bindings. It would be interesting to see how well Mnemonic
performs compared to hooking up other pmem libraries within LAPACK
libraries (e.g. ATLAS) ...
https://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy-1.10.1/user/install.html

--
-Debo~