Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com> on 2010/03/17 22:57:24 UTC

[Trinidad] new internal context param to compress view state

Hi,

This is a heads up that I'm implementing this issue, if you have
objections or suggestions let me know:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1747

This issue is proposing a context param to control whether or not to
compress the page state, this is similar to the mojarra context param
com.sun.faces.compressViewState.

For now we propose an internal context param,
"org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.COMPRESS_VIEW_STATE". For now the
default will be off. For more info see the issue link above.

Thanks,

Gabrielle

Re: [Trinidad] new internal context param to compress view state

Posted by ga...@oracle.com.
That will be done once it's a public param. Needs testing first.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf