Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Rida Benjelloun <ri...@doculibre.com> on 2006/01/10 20:21:31 UTC

OpenOffice and Excel parsers

Hi,

Is someone working on OpenOffice and Excel parsers ? because I have already
developed them in Lius (http://sourceforge.net/projects/lius) and I whant to
adapt them for nutch.

I have checked the SVN and I didn't find OO and Excel parser.

Best regards

Rida.

Re: OpenOffice and Excel parsers

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
Rida Benjelloun wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is someone working on OpenOffice and Excel parsers ? because I have already
>developed them in Lius (http://sourceforge.net/projects/lius) and I whant to
>adapt them for nutch.
>
>I have checked the SVN and I didn't find OO and Excel parser.
>
>Best regards

OO Parser will be added today or tomorrow.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><