Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by db <re...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/18 18:12:33 UTC

Apache::archive in modperl2?

I plan to move Apache 1.3 to 2.0, and modperl 1 to modperl 2.  One of
the perl module currently used is Apache::archive.  Is there a new
name for the module in modperl2?  Or it can still being used in
modperl2?

Thanks,
John Reiman

Re: Apache::archive in modperl2?

Posted by David Moreno <da...@axiombox.com>.

http://search.cpan.org/~damog/Apache2-Archive-0.1/lib/Apache2/Archive.pm
http://github.com/damog/apache2-archive/tree/master

Re: Apache::archive in modperl2?

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:12 PM, db <re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I plan to move Apache 1.3 to 2.0, and modperl 1 to modperl 2.  One of
> the perl module currently used is Apache::archive.  Is there a new
> name for the module in modperl2?  Or it can still being used in
> modperl2?

That module is about 10 years old and never had a second release.  You
could try contacting the author, but if you don't hear back just try
porting it yourself.

- Perrin