Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <ro...@sourcegrounds.nl> on 2017/10/28 12:46:48 UTC

Maven JDeprScan Plugin

Hi,

I'd like to prepare an alpha release of the Maven JDeprScan Plugin
It is a wrapper around the jdeprscan tool[1], available since Java 9.

   You use the jdeprscan tool as a static analysis tool that scans a jar
file (or some other aggregation of class files) for uses of deprecated API
elements.

It would be nice if some could a review upfront. Any feedback it
appreciated.

@Brian, can you create a new Jira project: MJDEPRSCAN ?

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/9/tools/jdeprscan.htm

Re: Maven JDeprScan Plugin

Posted by Martijn Verburg <ma...@gmail.com>.
I can confirm it works well in my testing.

Cheers,
Martijn

On 28 October 2017 at 13:46, Robert Scholte <robert.scholte@sourcegrounds.nl