Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by gabrielHneini <ga...@globepayroll.com> on 2017/11/06 15:32:14 UTC

LinkageError with tomee

Hello all,

I am having a problem with my web application, on starting my tomee I get
this error below at start and after then i doesn't appear anymore only if I
restart my tomee again.

Cannot obtain a free instance.; nested exception is:
javax.enterprise.inject.CreationException: java.lang.LinkageError: loader
(instance of java/net/URLClassLoader): attempted duplicate class definition
for name:
"org/apache/webbeans/custom/validation/Validator$$OwbNormalScopeProxy1"

Does anyone had this king of error before. it seems as if I have two classes
named the same and tomee knows what to choose after the first exception. I
really need to repair this. thanks for help

gabriel

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: LinkageError with tomee

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

is it in an ear? any easy way to reproduce it?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn