Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 14:03:28 UTC

INFO: Merge Pootle translation files against updated templates

Hi,

just to inform you that I have updated the Pootle translation files
against the latest updated templates generated from the source.

You will notice an increased word count and an incomplete translation.
The work on updated languages can start whenever you have time for it.

Updates will integrated in the next AOO version for any released language.

Juergen

Re: INFO: Merge Pootle translation files against updated templates

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 04/11/14 17:02, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 04/11/14 15:58, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> Hello Jürgen,
>>
>> Jürgen Schmidt schrieb:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> just to inform you that I have updated the Pootle translation files
>>> against the latest updated templates generated from the source.
>>>
>>> You will notice an increased word count and an incomplete translation.
>>> The work on updated languages can start whenever you have time for it.
>>>
>>> Updates will integrated in the next AOO version for any released
>>> language.
>>
>> My changes to main/helpcontent2/source/text/smath/01/03090600.xhp and
>> main/helpcontent2/source/text/smath/01/03091506.xhp are not included. Do
>> I miss something?
>
> mmh, I don't know. I though I had update my repo before I regenerate the
> sdf. Let me check ...
> If something is missing I have to repeat the update ...

no you don't miss something I missed this updates, I have started this
work last week. And the first step the creation of the sdf was before
your change...

I will repeat it ... which will take also some time ;-)

Juergen

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Soffi Chanchira Larsen <so...@stofanet.dk>.
Hi

Can anyone please unsubcribe me from this list. I've tried several time
witout any succes, thanks

Venlig hilsen // Best regards

Soffi Chanchira Larsen

mob: +45 28783874