Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Labelle, Christian (CEZinc)" <La...@CEZINC.ca> on 2004/11/30 17:54:23 UTC

Automatic Properties

I am trying to setup automatic properties for 'svn add' and 'svn import'
using the following entries in the config file:

[miscellany]
enable-auto-props = yes

[auto-props]
* = bugtraq:label=Reference:;bugtraq:message=Reference:
[%BUGID%];bugtraq:append=false;bugtraq:number=true;bugtraq:warnifnoissue=tru

Everything works fine when I add a new file but not a new directory.

What name-pattern should I use to make this work with both: file and
directory?

Thank you.

Chris

Re: Automatic Properties

Posted by Norbert Unterberg <ne...@gmx.net>.
Labelle, Christian (CEZinc) schrieb:

> [auto-props]
> * = bugtraq:label=Reference:;bugtraq:message=Reference:
[...]
> What name-pattern should I use to make this work with both: file and
> directory?

I can not answer your qustion, but if I understand the TortoiseSVN docs
correctly, you need the bugtraq properties set only on the toplevel
project directory, and that is something you can do manually. TSVN
searches the direcotries upwards until it finds a bugtraq property on a
directory.

Norbert