Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chandrasekhar Sanku <ch...@wipro.com> on 2004/07/29 13:47:00 UTC

NO MORE DTMs

Hi all,

I am generating a pdf document using fop. This pdf will be 1000 pages
length.

  I am facing two problems.

1.       NO MORE DTM IDs are available

2.       Memory usage is very very high.

How to over come these problems?????

If anybody faced the same. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandrasekhar Sanku.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: NO MORE DTMs

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Chandrasekhar Sanku wrote:
> 1.       NO MORE DTM IDs are available

This message is caused by a known bug in an old Xalan release,
also included in a somewhat old JDK 1.4 release. Upgrade your
JDK to the latest release, or add the latest Xalan jar to the
endorsed libs. The procedure is described in detail in the
Xalan FAQ and a lot of other places.

> 2.       Memory usage is very very high.

FAQ. See
  http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html#memory

J.Pietschmann