Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by sekaijin <jy...@yahoo.fr> on 2017/03/03 17:08:39 UTC

Pax Web Whiteboard Karaf 3.0.7

Hi
I'm using Pax Web Whiteboard for my application.
I've 2 bundles
Main and Queues
each bundle define a contectMaping with same path

These bundles start serving correctly.

Everything works fine.
I'm now trying to add an authentication using the default realms.
I have no web.xml in my bundles
Do not have a WebContainer or WebApplication object.
Everything is created by whiteboard.
I found an example of adding realms but using Pax Web API.
But I do not have access to the internal whitboard object.

I tried to use the context of the HttpContextMapping but this one is null.
I did not find an example with Pax Web Whiteboard. I did not find anything
on how to do it in the doc.
Howto sécure my App ?

Thank
JYT