Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Piper <pp...@ilscipio.com> on 2012/09/29 10:28:33 UTC

Apache Solr Implementation

Hi guys,

as a quick note: we created a new ticket a few minutes ago (
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5042>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5042), which handles a
standardized Apache Solr implementation. We noticed that this was a commonly
requested feature, and since we have done several implementations in the
past, we thought it would be great to contribute this to the community.

It seemed to be easier to attach this as a rar file at this moment, than as
a patch, since the package also includes libraries and such. I hope that
Pascal, Jonatan and I can help with the remaining implementation.

Cheers,

Paul

---

Paul Piper