Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by mitroiasi <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/16 13:00:53 UTC

Change the default icons of a tree2 component

Hi,

I have a requirements from my clients. They didn't like the plus/minus icons
from the tree2 tomahawk component.

Is there a simple solution to change these icons from the tomahawk
framework?
I asked on this forum because I don't have any idea if this is possibly and
how.

RE: Change the default icons of a tree2 component

Posted by mitroiasi <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Hi,

Yes, I have checked the documentation and I found the solution.
Very simple and clear, and it shows that the developers have made a very
good job.

The setting of the tree2 component which should be changed is:
imageLocation.

RE: Change the default icons of a tree2 component

Posted by Ma...@sanofi-aventis.com.
Have you checked out the documentation for tree2? There's an attribute
showNav which you can set to false. Then you can put in your own images.