Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/01/03 13:05:57 UTC

[Discuss] Python Agent Extension Files

Hi Devs,

As I noticed python agent extension files are still in following folder:
products/cartridge-agent/modules/distribution/src/main/extensions

Above product folder belongs to Java cartridge agent and IMO this is not
correct.
I'm taking a copy of these files to python agent's source folder.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Python Agent Extension Files

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 8:20 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Yeah. Also currently we didn't include the default extensions folder into
> the python cartridge agent distribution zip file. So we need to manually
> add those into the zip file.I think we can include default extension folder
> into the python cartridge agent distribution zip file.

The initial thought was to allow for extensions to be included at
configurations (Container: when creating a Docker image, VM: through
puppet), however I missed including the default extensions in the zip. +1
for this change!

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com

Re: [Discuss] Python Agent Extension Files

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
Great! Thanks Imesh.

Thanks,
Gayan