Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org> on 2021/12/16 19:17:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tanuj Khurana as Phoenix Committer

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Tanuj
Khurana has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on Apache
Phoenix.

We appreciate all of the great contributions Tanuj has made to the community
thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.

Welcome, Tanuj!

Geoffrey Jacoby

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tanuj Khurana as Phoenix Committer

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and Welcome, Tanuj!!

Posted by Kadir Ozdemir <ka...@gsuite.cloud.apache.org>.
Tanuj, Thank you for your contributions! Congratulations!

Posted by Kadir Ozdemir <ka...@gsuite.cloud.apache.org>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.