Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Manjunath.B.V." <bv...@satyam.net.in> on 2000/12/06 12:00:03 UTC

To: Mr Anand Raman

Hello Ananad,

            My name is Manjunath( from WROX Press) and  I'am collecting all the information possible regarding the cocoon and it's handling of XML, it's involvement with Xerces and Xalan, it's advantages , it's history, the need which brought about the idea of the Apache-XML Project, it's present users(the websites etc.,), it's future course and the scheduled dates for the latest releases.

            If u could take some time and reply to me , i would indeed remain grateful to you. If possible kindly get in touch with me  at the following mail IDs.
manjunathbv@dacafe.com
me_in_apache@dacafe.com

PS: I would also greatly appreciate anybody who can get in touch with me regarding the same.