Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Marina <pp...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/03/22 18:17:47 UTC

how to update Kafka WIKI with latest Ecosystem project info?

Hi, Kafka team,
Thank you for including our kafka->ElasticSearch project into the Kafka Ecosystem WIKI page!
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Ecosystem
I was wondering if someone could update the GIT repo information though - as the active development for this project (kafka-elasticsearch-consumer) is moved to this repository now - which supports Docker, Gradle and is Spring-based:
https://github.com/BigDataDevs/kafka-elasticsearch-consumer
Thank you!
Marina

Re: how to update Kafka WIKI with latest Ecosystem project info?

Posted by Marina <pp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi, just wanted to bump it up again...I tried to see if I could edit the WIKI myself - but it seems that you need permissions to do so which I don't.
How does one go about updating this part of the WIKI?
thanks!