Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/11 19:39:40 UTC

VR User Disabled

Hi

Cloudstack 4.15  on Ubuntu 20.,  Advance with Security Group

Some strange behavior , the Network VR is running , i try to restart
Network and Clean up, it show "Can't find all necessary running routers!"
.

When i view the log , it show below:

com.cloud.exception.PermissionDeniedException: The owner of
VM[User|i-1669-1778-VM] is disabled: 1669

it is running at VR , but now sure why it show  VM user Disable .

How can I enable it , so than i can destroy and rebuild the network.

Or which table in my sql that i can update this ?

Hean Seng

Re: VR User Disabled

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
You need to connfigure the gateway in your router. The VR acts as
dhcp/dns/userdata server.

Re: VR User Disabled

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Do you know where is the link for Shared Network and its VR. ?

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 3:53 AM Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> It is shared network , not dedicated to domain / account.
>

> All VM shall get IP from DHCP (from VR)
>

> On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 3:48 AM Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Hean,
>>
>> Is the shared network dedicated to a domain or an account ?
>>
>> -Wei
>>
>> On Tuesday, 11 April 2023, Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > Cloudstack 4.15  on Ubuntu 20.,  Advance with Security Group
>> >
>> > Some strange behavior , the Network VR is running , i try to restart
>> > Network and Clean up, it show "Can't find all necessary running
>> routers!"
>> > .
>> >
>> > When i view the log , it show below:
>> >
>> > com.cloud.exception.PermissionDeniedException: The owner of
>> > VM[User|i-1669-1778-VM] is disabled: 1669
>> >

>> > it is running at VR , but now sure why it show  VM user Disable .
>> >

>> > How can I enable it , so than i can destroy and rebuild the network.
>> >

>> > Or which table in my sql that i can update this ?
>> >

>> > --
>> > Regards,
>> > Hean Seng
>> >

> --
> Regards,
> Hean Seng

Hean Seng

Re: VR User Disabled

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Even i try to delete the network also cannoot,  it post following exception

com.cloud.exception.ResourceUnavailableException: Resource [DataCenter:1]
is unreachable: Can't find all necessary running routers!

at
com.cloud.network.element.VirtualRouterElement.implement(VirtualRouterElement.java:251)

at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.NetworkOrchestrator.implementNetworkElements(NetworkOrchestrator.java:1392)

at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.NetworkOrchestrator.implementNetworkElementsAndResources(NetworkOrchestrator.java:1327)

at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.NetworkOrchestrator.restartNetwork(NetworkOrchestrator.java:3166)

at
com.cloud.network.NetworkServiceImpl.restartNetwork(NetworkServiceImpl.java:1994)

I try restarting network also have similar error.

Hean Seng

Re: VR User Disabled

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Any one have idea ?  Now the VR cannot use and cannot delete . Previous is
ok, after system power off and on back, it become like this.

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 4:54 AM Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I trying to Stop the VR , and in DB  update   vm_instance table to   removed.
> to a date , and nwo the Shared Nework has no VR, however it do not auto
> create back the VR
>
> I not sure how to make it create back the VR automatically.
>
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 4:45 AM Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, i an using admin ,  it somehow  do not recognize the VR is belong to
>> them, but in Guest Nework, the VR is there.
>>
>> This VR not able to assign DHCP to VM.
>>
>> I not sure how this happen
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 4:43 AM Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> If so, only root admin can restart the network.
>>>
>>> -Wei

>>> restart

>>> network.

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Hean Seng
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Hean Seng

Hean Seng

Re: VR User Disabled

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
I trying to Stop the VR , and in DB  update   vm_instance table to   removed.
to a date , and nwo the Shared Nework has no VR, however it do not auto
create back the VR

I not sure how to make it create back the VR automatically.

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 4:45 AM Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, i an using admin ,  it somehow  do not recognize the VR is belong to
> them, but in Guest Nework, the VR is there.
>
> This VR not able to assign DHCP to VM.
>
> I not sure how this happen
>

> On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 4:43 AM Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If so, only root admin can restart the network.
>>
>> -Wei
>>
>> On Tuesday, 11 April 2023, Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > It is shared network , not dedicated to domain / account.
>> >

>> > All VM shall get IP from DHCP (from VR)

>> > routers!"

>> > --
>> > Regards,
>> > Hean Seng
>> >

> --
> Regards,
> Hean Seng

Hean Seng

Re: VR User Disabled

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Yes, i an using admin ,  it somehow  do not recognize the VR is belong to
them, but in Guest Nework, the VR is there.

This VR not able to assign DHCP to VM.

I not sure how this happen

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 4:43 AM Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If so, only root admin can restart the network.
>
> -Wei
>
> On Tuesday, 11 April 2023, Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > It is shared network , not dedicated to domain / account.
> >

> > All VM shall get IP from DHCP (from VR)
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 3:48 AM Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Hean,
> > >
> > > Is the shared network dedicated to a domain or an account ?
> > >
> > > -Wei

> > routers!"

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Hean Seng

Hean Seng

Re: VR User Disabled

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.

Re: VR User Disabled

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It is shared network , not dedicated to domain / account.

All VM shall get IP from DHCP (from VR)

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 3:48 AM Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Hean,
>
> Is the shared network dedicated to a domain or an account ?
>
> -Wei
>
> On Tuesday, 11 April 2023, Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Cloudstack 4.15  on Ubuntu 20.,  Advance with Security Group
> >
> > Some strange behavior , the Network VR is running , i try to restart
> > Network and Clean up, it show "Can't find all necessary running routers!"
> > .
> >
> > When i view the log , it show below:
> >
> > com.cloud.exception.PermissionDeniedException: The owner of
> > VM[User|i-1669-1778-VM] is disabled: 1669
> >

> > it is running at VR , but now sure why it show  VM user Disable .
> >

> > How can I enable it , so than i can destroy and rebuild the network.
> >

> > Or which table in my sql that i can update this ?
> >

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Hean Seng

Hean Seng