Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christian Mayrhuber <ch...@gmx.net> on 2003/11/28 12:44:59 UTC

Which Avalon Container for a Cocoon Source?

Hi,

I want to implement a new Source for use with cocoon to access a
proprietary document server.
Cocoon 2.1.3 uses the Excalibur container, cocoon 2.2.x will probably
use the Fortress container. The newest container of the Avalon
project is the Merlin container.

I intend to use cocoon-2.1.3 for now.
My impression is to stick to Excalibur Container for now and migrate to
Fortress/Merlin later.
Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
--
lg, Chris

Re: xsp DTDs/schema

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
On 28.11.2003 13:00, Roman Hrivik wrote:

> Anybody know where I can get DTDs or schemas
> which I can assign for easy edit xsp pages with XMLSpy

No, a DTD or Schema is not availavle for XSP as it can not be very
restrictive. You can add your own tags almost everywhere you want. The
most reliable description is probably
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XSPSyntax. If you can write a
DTD or Schema of it and provide it to Cocoon we will probably add it to
CVS. Until now nobody invested the effort to write a DTD or Schema, the
effect is probably to low because of its looseness.

Joerg

xsp DTDs/schema

Posted by Roman Hrivik <hr...@isdd.sk>.

Anybody know where I can get DTDs or schemas
which I can assign for easy edit xsp pages with XMLSpy

Thx.