Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Marc Boorshtein <mb...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/18 18:39:41 UTC

[ApacheDS] Stored procedure support?

I know stored procedure support is planned. Are you planning on a SQL like
language or a Java based implementation?

Marc

Re: [ApacheDS] Stored procedure support?

Posted by Marc Boorshtein <mb...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I was referring more to PL/SQL or Transaction-SQL (SQL Server). OK, so
you are planning on using BSF. I was going to say that if you wanted to use
SQL, I've just added pluggable backend support to the JDBC-LDAP bridge for
another project I'm working on. But I see i mis-interpreted what you were
planning on so thats that :-)

Marc

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.