Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Alessandro Seganti <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/17 21:28:02 UTC

Re: Contributing to the code

Hi Andy,
it took me some time to understand how the code is organized but I think
that I have completed the JENA-967 task. I have still some doubts but I
need to show you the code to explain my problem. I wanted to make a pull
request on github but I was denied access. Do I need to do something lese
before having access to the repository? My github account is under
cicerone54@hotmail.com.

Alessandro

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Yes - the jena-text and jena-spatial are similar but as a fixed-term
GSoC project, jena-spatial had to copy the code of jena-text as a
starting point.

It would be good if they shared more - they both use Lucene.

Osma has been working on jena-text recently and may have some thoughts
or ideas of what could be done in and around this area.

     Andy

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu>.

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Alessandro Seganti <al...@gmail.com>.
Andy,

Re: Contributing to the code

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 02/05/16 19:08, Alessandro Seganti wrote:
> Andy,
> I started working on task JENA-508 namely adding these fn functions:
>
> fn:normalize-space
> fn:normalize-unicode
> fn:format-number
> fn:round-half-to-even
> fn:adjust-dateTime-to-timezone
> fn:adjust-date-to-timezone
> fn:adjust-time-to-timezone
> fn:format-dateTime
> fn:format-date
> fn:format-time
>

> but I cannot change the status of the task. Is there something I need to do
> in order to change the status ?

Done - now marked "in progress"

(just add a comment if the system won't let you make some change)

	Andy

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Alessandro Seganti <al...@gmail.com>.
Andy,

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Alessandro Seganti <al...@gmail.com>.
Andy,

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Alessandro Seganti <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Alessandro Seganti <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Alessandro,

Re: Contributing to the code

Posted by Alessandro Seganti <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I forgot another thing: is there a way to get the locale that should be
used for string conversion inside the
jena-arq/.../sparql/expr/nodevalue/XSDFuncOp class? I need this to convert
numbers to strings (using or not the dot).

Thank you
Alessandro

: