Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marphil <mv...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/21 23:23:22 UTC

Jetspeed2 how-to

Hi,

I successfully built and installed Jetspeed 2 in Tomcat.  Now I want to continue and build portlets and a portal of course.  Is there any good documentation out there that instructs on how to do it?  I am looking at mostly doing portlets that comply to JSR168.

Thanks.

Marphil

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: Jetspeed2 how-to

Posted by Marphil <mv...@yahoo.com>.
JDK 1.4.2
Tomcat 4.1.24

Marphil

Dennis Riegelbauer <De...@Riegelbauer.de> wrote:Hi!

Can you please tell me the versions of your tomcat and
SDK?

Thanks

Dennis

> I successfully built and installed Jetspeed 2 in
Tomcat. Now I want to
continue and build portlets and a portal of course. Is
there any good
documentation out there that instructs on how to do
it? I am looking at
mostly doing portlets that comply to JSR168.

> Thanks.
>

> Marphil
>
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on
time.

For additional commands, e-mail:
jetspeed-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

Re: Jetspeed2 how-to

Posted by Dennis Riegelbauer <De...@Riegelbauer.de>.
Hi!

Re: Jetspeed2 how-to

Posted by Pascal DeMilly <li...@newgenesys.com>.
Is there a public website out there where I could have a look at
Jetspeed 2 functionalities to see how it compares to JetSpeed 1.5?

TIA

Pascal DeMilly <li...@newgenesys.com>