Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> on 2000/08/03 09:55:12 UTC

basic conformance

Has anbody understood, whether basic conformance means implementation of all basic
fo + properties or does it mean: implementation + fallback treatment for all extended
fo/properties?
Fotis

Re: basic conformance

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
At 09:55 AM 8/3/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Has anbody understood, whether basic conformance means implementation of
all basic
>fo + properties or does it mean: implementation + fallback treatment for
all extended
>fo/properties?
>Fotis

Just the Basic FO's + properties. Extended conformance includes the extended
FO's + properties and their fallbacks.

Obviously Basic is pretty limited, and where possible we want to reach for
Extended, I think.

Arved

Senior Developer
e-plicity.com (www.e-plicity.com)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
"B2B Wireless in Canada's Ocean Playground"