Posted to users@flex.apache.org by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net> on 2017/03/15 21:39:10 UTC

How to set the color of a column chart item?

Hi,
I'm trying to set the border color of an item of a column chart  [1].
The fill style works like a charm but the color of the border doesn't.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Olaf

[1]
colSeries = new ColumnSeries;
colSeries.xField = xField;
colSeries.yField = yField;
colSeries.setStyle("fill", solidColor);
colSeries.setStyle("borderColor", 0x000000);

Re: How to set the color of a column chart item?

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Sorry, Clint!!!

Re: How to set the color of a column chart item?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 15, 2017 11:14 PM, "OK" <po...@olafkrueger.net> wrote:

Yesss, that's it [1].

Thank you, Cliff!!

Clint 😊

Olaf

[1]
colSeries = new ColumnSeries;
colSeries.xField = xField;
colSeries.yField = yField;
colSeries.setStyle("stroke", new SolidColorStroke(0x000000));

Re: How to set the color of a column chart item?

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.
i think the style you're looking for is stroke