Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/12/05 16:59:39 UTC

my M2 status

Here's my current status for M2 which Lawrence and I will finalize and
announce later today. I still hope to complete my M2 'TODOs' today.

DONE for M2:
-----------------
parse <binding> elements into the binding Element model
extension registry mechanism
populating ext registry with spec-defined SOAP ext attributes
parse extension attributes in DOMWSDLReader

Still TODO for M2 (in priority order):
add a 'QNameListAttr' type for 'xs:list of QName' attributes
registering of extension elements in ExtRegistry
create SOAPHeader and SOAPModule extension elements and ser/deserializers
add extension element parsing to DOMWSDLReader
build binding Component model from binding Element model
parse <service>
parse <endpoint>

Other TODOs post-M2:
------------------------------
parse interface 'extends' attribute
support Interface extension
parse <import>
parse <include>
support document composition
'UnknownAttr' type for unregistered extension attributes
parse xsi attrs

regards,
John Kaputin

Re: my M2 status

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
John,

Thanks for the update.

Validation is also in good shape. I've completed the bulk of the M2
related assertions I. Of note, I'll need to defer assertions related to
MEP (as I haven't had time to review that part of the spec) and
extensibility elements (as these haven't been implemented in the parser
yet). Aside from a few assertions that I need clarification on from the
WSDL working group the rest will be complete today.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>
12/05/2005 10:59 AM
Please respond to