Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/18 10:32:56 UTC

The configurationData serialization data of j2ee-security is not consisitent with the source codes

With the newest 2.2snapshot build of 12.17, it failed to start up with the
exception below.Just find in the config.ser file
of j2ee-security-2.2-SNAPSHOT.car, GeronimoLoginConfiguration has an extra
attribute "provider". While in the source code
of GeronimoLoginConfiguration, no attribute named provider exists.
Does anyone else encounter this error ?

----
org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-security/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-security/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=GBean
,name=LoginConfiguration
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Getter method not
found Attribute Name: provider, Type: class java.security.Provider, GBeanIn
stance: GeronimoLoginConfiguration
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanAttribute.<init>(GBeanAttribute.java:241)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.buildAttributes(GBeanInstance.java:366)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.java:240)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.loadGBean(BasicKernel.java:352)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:441)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:190)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
        at
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:130)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:815)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$c1f3ca9a.startConfiguration(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:161)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:78)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
        at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.GeronimoLoginConfiguration.getProvider()
        at java.lang.Class.throwNoSuchMethodException(Class.java:274)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:813)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanAttribute.<init>(GBeanAttribute.java:226)
        ... 22 more
[******                                  ]  16%   3s Startup failed
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
org.apache.geronimo.framework/j2ee-security/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car failed
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:579)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unknown
start exception
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:522)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:190)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Getter
method not found Attribute Name: provider, Type: class java.security.Provid
er, GBeanInstance: GeronimoLoginConfiguration
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanAttribute.<init>(GBeanAttribute.java:241)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.buildAttributes(GBeanInstance.java:366)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.java:240)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.loadGBean(BasicKernel.java:352)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:441)
        ... 18 more

-------

--
Ivan

Re: The configurationData serialization data of j2ee-security is not consisitent with the source codes

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I met this problems with the build yesterday.

Interestingly, it occurs with JDK 5.0, but with JDK 6.0, server started
successfully.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.