Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by yanshaozhiGmail <ya...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/07 12:10:35 UTC

why sling can't be built

 HI:

     the latest version sling can't be created with maven,  why? after I checked out the newest

sling code (version is :732296) ,I built it with maven a mistake happened as follow:

can anyone help me. Is this a bug or other question ?

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
GroupId: org.apache.sling
ArtifactId: org.apache.sling.extensions.threaddump
Version: 0.1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT

2009-01-07

yanjie

Re: why sling can't be built

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 12:10 PM, yanshaozhiGmail
<ya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
> GroupId: org.apache.sling
> ArtifactId: org.apache.sling.extensions.threaddump
> Version: 0.1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT
> Reason: Unable to download the artifact from any repository...

Seems like there's something wrong with our poms, for now building
this module explicitely (mvn clean install in the
extensions/threaddump folder) should work, as a workaround.

-Bertrand

Re: why sling can't be built

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just added the module to the launchpad/app module but forgot to add it
to the reactor. I have added it in the meantime, so updating the reactor
pom (the pom.xml in the root of the trunk checkout) should do the trick.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Felix