Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mi...@wellsfargo.com on 2004/07/14 20:19:28 UTC

Frames based style sheet available?

Is there a Frames based style sheet available?
I am running over 1,000 tests from my browser, and would hope that I could
get a frames based style just like the JUnit framed style. Any help on this?

---
> Thanks...
> Mick Knutson
>
> 525 Market Street, SF, CA  94103
> (415) 222-1020
> Mick.Knutson@WellsFargo.com
> MAC A0103-223
---

RE: Use Cactus to test Velocity code?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Nick,

Cactus will let you test any code that uses the following APIs:
- Servlets,
- JSPs,
- Filters,
- EJBs

What it means is that Cactus is able to provide container objects related to
hose APIs (HttpServletRequest, etc). For the EJBs, it's a bit different.
Cactus does not really support unit testing EJBs. However, as EJBs are
usually called from a Servlet/JSP/Filter context, Cactus can help you in
accessing EJB local interfaces for example.

Now for Velocity, Cactus won't provide any Velocity object to you. However,
if you're using Velocity with a Servlet engine, Cactus can certainly help.

-Vincent

RE: Frames based style sheet available?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi,

You should be able to use any existing JUnit stylesheet.

-Vincent