Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Naveen Swamy <ns...@apache.org> on 2018/07/26 17:16:08 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon is just 60 days away. Are you ready?

Hi All, ApacheCon Organizers are requesting to spread the word about
ApacheCon. What do you guys think of adding the banner(temporarily) on
Apache MXNet website?

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
I suggest to add it as a temporary banner on the home page to let it get
lot more traffic
+1 for 3)

Can we assume Lazy consensus after 72 hours(Sat+Sunday = 24 hrs) have
passed if there are no objections to this?

-Naveen

<