Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 02:19:24 UTC

Re: [Studio] Open LDAP config plugins

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm done with the import of the OpenLDAP configuration plugins (plus the
> few other plugins like the template editor).
>
> There is some needed cleanup to be done now, and to check that they are
> working fine.

Hell ! I spoke too fast :/

I just realized I imported an old version (god know where I took it
from...) so now, I have to reimport most of the openldap.config plugin,
something that requires the net.sf.ehcache plugin. I started this import
this afternoon, and spent something like 6 hours trying to understand
why ehcache wasn't accepted, until I realized that I used
'net.*sh*.ehcache' instead of 'net.sf.ehcache' !!!

I was able to launch studio, but there were some weird behavior when I
tried to open a connection : it worked, but I didn't get back the
entries (I compared with what I get when using the old studio). To be
double checked.

Anyway, definitively moving forward !