Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2020/09/17 09:18:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Fulcrum component yaafi-crypto version 2.0.0 based on staged repository

Hi Turbine devs,

I almost forgot this ... yes, this is still open, as I count only two +1
votes until now.

Please consider voting, thanks a lot!

Best regards, Georg

Von:    "Georg Kallidis" <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>
An:     Turbine <de...@turbine.apache.org>
Datum:  24.07.2020 12:51
Betreff:        [VOTE] Fulcrum component yaafi-crypto version 2.0.0 based
on staged repository

Hi Turbine Devs,

a release candidate for Fulcrum component Yaafi-Crypto has been prepared.

This release contains the following updates:

- two new Java 8 implementations based on PBE/AES
(PBEWithHmacSHA256AndAES_256) or GCM (AES/GCM/NoPadding) encryption.
- more Tests, Bugfixes and Code Cleanup
- Clean up of PMD and FindBug reports
- Add usage and integration examples , update documentation
- Java 8 is now required

- Tested on windows an linux

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1053/
Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-yaafi-crypto-2.0.0

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/gk.asc

Find this key and the key of other committers in the project's KEYS file
here
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/turbine/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least one week (longer if needed).

Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote!

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Have fun!

Best regards,

Georg

[CANCEL] Fulcrum component yaafi-crypto version 2.0.0 based on staged repository

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi Turbine devs,

sorry, I just realize, that the tag was not overwritten! That is, there
was an old tag, which was not deleted.

Another new release has to be made, as no one could test the code, which
is still in trunk only.

As this may be confusing, if we vote again for a 2.0.0 release, I will use
later the new release number 2.0.1.

Sorry for the hassle!

Best regards, Georg

Von:    "Georg Kallidis" <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>
An:     "Turbine Developers List" <de...@turbine.apache.org>
Kopie:  private@turbine.apache.org
Datum:  21.09.2020 11:18
Betreff:        [RESULT][VOTE] Fulcrum component yaafi-crypto version
2.0.0 based on staged repository

Hi Turbine devs,

closing voting for this RC now I count:

+1 - Georg Kallidis
+1 - Jeffery Painter
+1 - Thomas Vandahl

for the staged repository here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1053/

That is we have three binding approval votes and the RC could be released.

Thanks to all the voters!

Best regards, Georg

[RESULT][VOTE] Fulcrum component yaafi-crypto version 2.0.0 based on staged repository