Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jim Hurley <Ji...@Sun.COM> on 2007/04/30 22:45:39 UTC

software grant for Jini Technology Starter Kit, QATests

Hi all-

Just an update that we've had a little snag getting
the software grant in and logged by Apache, but
Phil Steitz (thanks Phil!) is helping and we hope to
have things set in the next day or so.

-Jim

Re: software grant for Jini Technology Starter Kit, QATests

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
I am sorry Jim.  I have been travelling.  I still do not see the grant
registered.  Will ask Jim again now.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
The Sun software grant for

o JINI Technology Starter Kit (v.2.1)
o QA Tests

has been acked by the ASF Secretary.

Apologies for the delay getting the grant registered.

Phil