Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/10 21:53:44 UTC

Re: Save DataFrame to HBase

Ted,

Will the hbase-spark module allow for creating tables in Spark SQL that reference the hbase tables underneath? In this way, users can query using just SQL.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Save DataFrame to HBase

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please note:
The name of hbase table is specified in:

  def writeCatalog = s"""{
                    |"table":{"namespace":"default", "name":"table1"},

not by the:

HBaseTableCatalog.newTable -> "5"

FYI

Re: Save DataFrame to HBase