Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/04 00:15:45 UTC

Calling a build file within a build file!

  Maybe this question had been answered mails ago, but
i couldn't find those mails...

  could anyone say me, how do i could call another
build file whitin my main build??

  I believe is with antcall, if I'am right, how does
the sintaxis go?

 thanks in advance.
VES

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero est�s condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121

http://im.yahoo.com

Re: Calling a build file within a build file!

Posted by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com>.
  Thanks Erik

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTasks/ant.html

=====

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@earthlink.net>.
Not <antcall> (thats for use for calling another target within the same
build file).  Use <ant>.  Documentation is at:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTasks/ant.html

>   Maybe this question had been answered mails ago, but
> i couldn't find those mails...
>
>   could anyone say me, how do i could call another
> build file whitin my main build??
>
>   I believe is with antcall, if I'am right, how does
> the sintaxis go?
>
>  thanks in advance.
> VES
>
> =====

> "Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo
intentas."

> "You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do
not try it."

> ICQ #  22338121

Messenger