Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/15 10:36:10 UTC

Usage of G1 Garbage collector

Hello!
 I would like the community  the following:
1. Are you using the G1 garbage collector for your workers/supervisors  in
production?
2. Have you observed any improvement added by adding this GC style?
3. What are the JVM options that you are using and are a good fit for you?

Thank you in advance.
 Regards,
 Florin

Re: Usage of G1 Garbage collector