Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by ki...@objectedge.com on 2012/02/16 04:36:28 UTC

ContactMechServices .xml v/s .java

Hello Friends,

Seems like ContactMechServices.xml and ContactMechServices.java have many
common methods: create/update
Email/PostalAddress/ContactMech/TelecomNumber

Were we trying to migrate from one to another? services.xml refers to
simple method.

Also, it doesn't have 'allowSolicitation' flag. Is it ok to add it there?

Regards,
Kiran Gawde

Senior Software Architect
Object Edge Inc
(925) 943 5558 x108

"There are two kind of people: Those who do the work and those who take
the credit. Try to be in the first group because there is less competition
there."
"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams
is more powerful than one with all the facts".

Re: ContactMechServices .xml v/s .java

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
I am sure most, if not all, contact mech services can be migrated to
entity-auto services or mini-language.

-Adrian