Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Scott Zak <Za...@so.ct.edu> on 2005/05/03 20:32:31 UTC

JMeter consulting gig --

This summer, the Connecticut State University System will be installing a
distance learning web application in a clustered environment.  Members of
the applications staff have been asked to develop and execute performance
and load tests to verify adequacy of the servers and network and to help
in capacity planning for future rollouts.  Because staff experience in the
area of automated performance testing is very limited, some money is
expected to be available to bring in a consultant to bring in the
knowledge we need to help us get on our feet.

This is the service we would like to contract:

Instruction in testing terminology and methodology.

Instruction in best practices.

Specific instruction in the use of JMeter, including identification of
limitations and workarounds.

Help with developing a test plan outline.

All training would be conducted on site in Hartford, Connecticut -USA.  If
you have a resume and references as a professional consultant with
experience in this area, please contact me with information concerning
your availability and rates.

Scott Zak
Connecticut State University System
zaks@so.ct.edu