Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jason Trost <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/02 14:48:36 UTC

[Blog Post]: Accumulo and Pig play together now

For anyone interested...

Accumulo and Pig play together now:
http://www.covert.io/post/18605091231/accumulo-and-pig
   and
https://github.com/jt6211/accumulo-pig

--Jason

Re: [Blog Post]: Accumulo and Pig play together now

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
- bcc: user@nutch.apache.org common-user@hadoop.apache.org

This is great Jason. One thing to add though is this line in your Pig
script:

SET mapred.map.tasks.speculative.execution false

Otherwise you'll likely going to get duplicate writes into accumulo.

billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*

Re: [Blog Post]: Accumulo and Pig play together now

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.