Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2016/09/28 08:19:50 UTC

Github mirror (Re: Bootstrap fails)

Gavin McDonald wrote:
>> From: Andrea Pescetti
> How long has it been broken?

I opened the above issue in April 2016.

> Has infra been asked to fix it?

In the issue I say that the Github mirror is broken and I ask if there
is a way to fix it. I consider this as a request to Infra to fix it.

> Github mirrors do get stuck and go stale on occasion, and an Infra Jira to
> ask them to unstick it on those occasions should work.

OK thanks, I'll give it a try unless one can simply reopen the above.

> (If not then we ask to have it removed)

OK.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Github mirror (Re: Bootstrap fails)

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 10:19:50AM +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Gavin McDonald wrote:
> >>From: Andrea Pescetti
> >>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11601
> >How long has it been broken?
>
> I opened the above issue in April 2016.
>
> >Has infra been asked to fix it?
>
> In the issue I say that the Github mirror is broken and I ask if there is a
> way to fix it. I consider this as a request to Infra to fix it.
>
> >Github mirrors do get stuck and go stale on occasion, and an Infra Jira to
> >ask them to unstick it on those occasions should work.
>
> OK thanks, I'll give it a try unless one can simply reopen the above.
>
> >(If not then we ask to have it removed)

And why not moving completely to git?
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/

Regards