Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by BAFFOUR-AWUAH FRANK <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2013/12/27 11:52:26 UTC

What does the "default" attribute of the ivy.xml "info" tag mean?

I have seen the ivy.xml info tag containing a default attribute in resolved ivy.xml files of modules in my local repository.

What does this "default" attribute mean (it's not mentioned in the Ivy docs), and why does it only appear in the resolved ivy.xml files of modules resolved from my local repository (it does not appear in resolved ivy.xml files of modules resolved from maven2)?