Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2011/03/03 18:05:36 UTC

[GSOC] Tags for tasks etc

Hi there,

this email is mostly for the co-admins. How you guys thing it makes
most sense to manage tasks for GSOC. JIRA 4.x has labels build in so I
think we should just use them. For projects that use Bugzilla I
suggest we go the way Ross told us todo. So just ask them to create
the tasks in JIRA and link back to bugzilla.

Thoughts ?

Norman

Re: [GSOC] Tags for tasks etc

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
I would be in favor to just use "gsoc2011" as label and ignore the rest.

Bye,
Norman

Re: [GSOC] Tags for tasks etc

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.