Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Erik J <sw...@hotmail.com> on 2005/11/18 12:59:56 UTC

Setting custom states for Panelnavigation?

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is a way to change the behavior of how
Panelnavigation sets the different states (mypage, open and selected) of the
items  in the navigationlist. What I would like to do is to make any link
clicked bold, nomatter which level it is on.

For example: If I first click on "Online Shop", I can make it bold since it
is of state "selected". If I then click"Product Information" it gets the
state "open" (wich I can make bold), but "Online shop" remains "selected"
and thus still bold. Clicking items that has subitems doesn't make them
"selected", only "open". What i want is simply that nomatter which of them I
click, only that item gets the state "selected" so that only that item can
be make bold (and thereby distinguishable).

Does anyone know if this is possible to achieve?

I saw that there is someone else having problems with Panelnavigation.
Sorry, I can't help...

/Erik

Nyhet! Hotmail direkt i Mobilen! http://mobile.msn.com/