Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by echolu <cj...@163.com> on 2006/05/30 11:13:17 UTC

About SCA component!

I have seen the SCA component at the source code checkouted in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/,but I could not
find any informatin in te web site. Could any body give me some tips?

Thank you very much!
PS: The CVS localed at
http://cvs.apache.ort/repository/incubator-servicemix/distributions now
disapear. Someone know where it be moved to.

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: About SCA component!

Posted by echolu <cj...@163.com>.
Thank you!
I get it.
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: About SCA component!

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
For the distribution, see http://servicemix.goopen.org/site/download.html
For the SCA component, there has no doc available yet.  The component is
still unfinished
(as tuscany is evolving quite rapidly) but i hope i will have time to
upgrade to tuscany M1
which should be available soon.  To use it, take a look at the unit tests,
especially at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/servicemix-sca/src/test/resources/org/apache/servicemix/sca/bigbank/
which is a service unit targeted to the sca component.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet