Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by hl...@attbi.com on 2003/01/21 22:32:50 UTC

Re: [Tapestry-developer] charting utilities?

Little perplexed by your comment; if the Image required a string path then it
would be broken.  The fact that it makes use of the IAsset abstraction which
is *exactly* the separation between Image component and source of image data
that's cool.  What's needed isn't a new Image, but new implementations of
IAsset.

--
hlship@attbi.com

http://tapestry.sf.net