Posted to commits@rave.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/06/29 21:39:09 UTC

[Rave Wiki] Update of "ReleaseManagement/ReleaseSchedule/VerificationResults-0.13" by JashaJoachimsthal

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Rave Wiki" for change notification.

The "ReleaseManagement/ReleaseSchedule/VerificationResults-0.13" page has been changed by JashaJoachimsthal:
http://wiki.apache.org/rave/ReleaseManagement/ReleaseSchedule/VerificationResults-0.13?action=diff&rev1=11&rev2=12

  Verification results for Release 0.13
  ||||<style="text-align:center">'''Basic Setup''' ||
  ||''Test'' ||''Verified'' ||
- ||User is able to compile the project with an empty Maven repository ''mvn install -Dmaven.repo.local=/tmp/cleanrepo'' || ||
+ ||User is able to compile the project with an empty Maven repository ''mvn install -Dmaven.repo.local=/tmp/cleanrepo'' ||JJ||
  ||User is able to start the compiled portal using ''mvn cargo:start'' (from SVN checkout) || ||
  ||User is able to start the portal zip binary release using the bundled Tomcat startup script (from packaged download)) || ||
  ||User is able to start the portal tar.gz binary release using the bundled Tomcat startup script (from packaged download) || ||
@@ -14, +14 @@

  ||||<style="text-align:center">'''Default Accounts ''' ||
  ||''Test'' ||''Verified'' ||
- ||User is able to log in with default accounts: canonical, john.doe, jane.doe || ||
+ ||User is able to log in with default accounts: canonical, john.doe ||JJ||
- ||User is able to log in with default OpenID account || ||
+ ||User is able to log in with default OpenID account ||JJ||
  ||User is able to modify column layout || ||
  ||User is able to switch to one-column layout || ||
  ||User is able to switch to two-column layout || ||
@@ -26, +26 @@

  ||User is able to move gadgets into a newly created column || ||
  ||User is able to create a new tab || ||
  ||User is able to add gadgets to the new tab || ||
- ||User is able to log out. || ||
+ ||User is able to log out. ||JJ||
  ||"Remember me" feature works for user || ||
  ||User changes are preserved across sessions || ||
  ||User is able to share a page || ||
@@ -45, +45 @@

  ||||<style="text-align:center">'''User Administration''' ||
  ||''Test'' ||''Verified'' ||
- ||"Canonical" user has access to administration interface || ||
+ ||"Canonical" user has access to administration interface ||JJ||
  ||Administrator can add new users || ||
- ||User search feature works correctly for known users || ||
+ ||User search feature works correctly for known users ||JJ||
  ||User search feature works correctly for missing users || ||
  ||Administrator can return user display to initial state after searches || ||
  ||Administrator can grant administrator privileges to other users || ||
@@ -55, +55 @@

  ||Administrator can enable and disable a user account || ||
  ||Administrator can lock and unlock a user account || ||
  ||Administrator can expire and unexpire a user account || ||
- ||Administrator can delete a user account || ||
+ ||Administrator can delete a user account ||JJ||

  ||||<style="text-align:center">'''Widget Administration''' ||
@@ -79, +79 @@

  ||||<style="text-align:center">'''New Account Creation ''' ||
  ||''Test'' ||''Verified'' ||
- ||New users can successfully create accounts || ||
+ ||New users can successfully create accounts ||JJ||
  ||New users must provide required information || ||
  ||New user applications must provide unique user names || ||
  ||New user applications must provide unique email addresses || ||
@@ -106, +106 @@

  ||||<style="text-align:center">'''Advanced Setup: LDAP''' ||
  ||''Test'' ||''Implemented'' ||
- ||User is able to login with the demo LDAP accounts johnldap, janeldap || ||
+ ||User is able to login with the demo LDAP accounts johnldap, janeldap ||JJ||

  ||||<style="text-align:center">'''Advanced Setup: MySQL''' ||
@@ -118, +118 @@

  ||''Test'' ||''Implemented'' ||
  ||Following standard Tomcat HTTPS/SSL set up, Rave login page can be accessed via HTTPS || ||

+
+