Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2022/05/28 21:58:44 UTC

[request for help] Release 0.14 uploaded into staged repository - but staged repo content is not accessible

Dear developers,

after a long long time of no releases I've finally uploaded the current
version of RAT as 0.14 to the following staged repository area:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-1007

I already closed the repository as I was unable to access its contents
in other ways, but I'm still unable to use the released artifacts.

Any help is greatly appreciated ...

Thanks,
Phil

PS:
I tried to reference above repo but Maven does not resolve
0.14-artifacts from there ;(

    </profiles>

+    <repositories>

+      <repository>

+        <id>staged-releases-rat-014</id>

+
<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-1007/</url>

+      </repository>

+    </repositories>

  </project>

after I deleted my local .m2/repository directory tree that contained
the 0.14 artifacts.

Re: [request for help] Release 0.14 uploaded into staged repository - but staged repo content is not accessible

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Am 29.05.22 um 03:24 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
> we are using `apache-rat-plugin` since it is plugin
> It should be added to
> <pluginRepositories>
>      <pluginRepository>
>          <id>staged-releases-rat-014</id>
>          <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-1007/</url>
>      <pluginRepository>
> </pluginRepositories>
>
> works for me as expected :)

Thanks, it must have been too late already ;)

I'll start the vote thread.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: [request for help] Release 0.14 uploaded into staged repository - but staged repo content is not accessible

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--
Best regards,