Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID> on 2020/01/22 09:12:35 UTC

Recent absence

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to briefly reach out to you all and apologize for my recent
silence on this list, I am sad to say that I simply got lost in a lot of
other stuff and things started falling through the cracks - and alas this
community was one of those things.

I'll give my best to be more active and pick up my share of the work going
forward!
That being said, my wife and I are expecting our second baby one of these
days, so there may be an immediate dip again after this mail :)  I will try
my best to just make it a short interlude and stay present throughout
though!

Best regards,
Sönke