Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/09 06:21:29 UTC

Rat plugin for Gradle

Hi all,

Folks are working on adding a Gradle plugin for Apache Rat, the project we
use to check licensing.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-163

I thought folks might be interested in adding that to our Gradle builds
once done so we don't have to run it separately with Maven.

RJ

Re: Rat plugin for Gradle

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
We now have a JIRA for it :)